Men’s Jacquard Woven 100% Nishijin Kyoto Silk Tie -18. Hokusai- Mt. Fuji Cherry Blossoms Small Figure Pattern Made in Japan
- Slim Tie / Width: 2.7inch (7cm) Length: 55.9inch (142cm)
- Ukiyo-e print: The Great Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai
- Message Card: "Hoping that your beautiful personality blooms."
- With necktie box with brand logo
- 100% finest silk, Made in Kyoto Japan
A designed tie with the motif of Hokusai Katsushika, one of Japan's leading ukiyo-e artists. The front design is a pattern representing Mount Fuji and a cherry blossom, accommodating for various business occasions. The patterns are woven in calm colors, indigo, red, and black. Committed to the traditional colors of Japan, we have prepared an image of red and blue. Red Fuji that represents the sunrise behind the mountain that Hokusai used extensively, and black with a sense of mode style. On the back linings there is a print of Hokusai’s masterpiece “Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji”. We also made it "bold" intentionally, in the means of expressing "the Beauty of Japan", Japanese putting effort into even the smallest details that cannot be seen. It is a perfect gift to someone special, especially with the Kyoto folding fan that has the same design.