Men’s Jacquard Woven 100% Nishijin Kyoto Silk Tie -20. UKIYOE- British Check Pattern Made in Japan
- Lining: Ukiyo-e print “The third generation Otani Oniji Udo Ebi”
- Standard Tie
- With Message Card: "Love you just the way you are."
- Width: 3.1inch (8cm) Length: 55.9inch (142cm)
- 100% finest silk, Made in Kyoto Japan
- Free gift box with brand logo
This necktie is printed two famous Japanese Ukiyo-e paintings, “Woman playing a Poppin” of Utamaro KITAGAWA and “Otani Oniji Ⅲ in the role of Yakko Edobe” of Syaraku TOSYUSAI on lining of the blade. On the other hand, the front is Japanese checked pattern.
This tie expresses “stylishness of Japan”, that is, elaborating to the part of concealed viewing like men’s “Kimono”. We have two colors of “Blue” and “Rouge”.
This is a perfect gift for your precious person and people who like Japanese culture.