Men’s Jacquard Woven 100% Kyoto Silk Tie -18. Hokusai Mt. Fuji Cherry Blossoms Pattern Made in Japan
- Slim Tie / Width: 2.7inch (7cm) Length: 55.9inch (142cm)
- Ukiyo-e print: The Great Wave Off Kanagawa by Hokusai
- Message Card: "Hoping that your beautiful personality blooms."
- With necktie box with brand logo
- 100% finest silk, Made in Kyoto Japan
A designed tie with the motif of Hokusai Katsushika, one of Japan's leading ukiyo-e artists. The front design is a pattern representing Mount Fuji and a cherry blossom, accommodating for various business occasions. The patterns are woven in calm colors, indigo, red, and black. Committed to the traditional colors of Japan, we have prepared an image of red and blue. Red Fuji that represents the sunrise behind the mountain that Hokusai used extensively, and black with a sense of mode style. On the back linings there is a print of Hokusai’s masterpiece “Thirty-Six Views of Mount Fuji”. Also in the sense of expressing "Japanese beauty", Japanese craftsmen made it with all their heart. It's a perfect gift to someone special, especially with the Kyoto folding fan that has the same design.