Men’s Jacquard Woven 100% Nishijin Kyoto Silk Tie -23. Dragon Shiny Plaid Pattern Made in Japan
- Standard Tie, Width: 3.1inch (8cm) Length: 55.9inch (142cm)
- With Message Card: "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is esential is invisible to the eye."
- Lining print of Ukiyo-e painter Katsushika Hokusai Dragon painting.
- Free gift box with brand logo
- 100% finest silk, Made in Kyoto Japan
The motif is a dragon that has been symbolic of good luck since ancient times.
By expressing the Japanese lattice in gradation, this tie features a novel design that creates a sense of liveliness in the discipline.
Depending on the viewing angle, different silk shines are created. Please enjoy the complex weave expression by Kyoto weave's advanced technology.
On the back is printed a dragon of Japanese famous Ukiyoe painter Katsushika Hokusai.